Get in Touch
Send Us a Message
Your privacy is very important to us. We never sell, give away or otherwise disclose your information to any other individual, business or organization.
If you have donated to one of our projects or to the Where-Needed-Most fund, as a 501(c)3, we are legally required to send you a receipt at the end of the year. Also, you will automatically start receiving our newsletters and emails. Feel free to email, write or call us, if you wish to unsubscribe from any or all of them.
You are an essential part of our work in crisis zones and we deeply value your support. Generally, a donation to Plain Compassion Crisis Response is, like all charitable donations, not refundable. Decisions on refunds will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Donations and Refunds
PCCR will consider a refund in the specific circumstances listed below upon a justified request from the donor:
- We will refund your donation if there was an error made by PCCR.
- We will refund your donation if the donation was made unknowingly, for example in a situation where a donation was made with a stolen or lost card.
- We may refund if you have accidentally entered the wrong amount.
- We may refund if you have accidentally created a monthly donation where your intention was to make a one-off donation.
- We may refund in other similar exceptional circumstances.
Refund Terms and Conditions
- To request a refund of your donation made to PCCR, please contact us at email@example.com
- We can only issue a refund to the same card or account from which the donation was made. This includes all credit and debit card payments, PayPal, direct debit, and all other payment methods currently available at our website.
Requesting a Refund
If you wish to request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- your full name,
- the email address provided when making the donation,
- your phone number,
- date on which the donation was made,
- the amount of the relevant donation
- payment method, and
- all relevant circumstances justifying your request.
Upon receipt we will review your request and endeavour to respond to you within two business days. If the request is accepted, we will process the refund as soon as possible. Please note that it may take 10-14 business days until a refund reaches your account.